Balham Grove, London, SW12
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Sought-after residential road
- Private front and rear gardens
- No chain
Stirling Ackroyd are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £1,015,000 for 96 Balham Grove, London, SW12 8BE. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Stirling Ackroyd, Brixton before exchange of contracts.
Stirling Ackroyd Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom family home on this highly sought-after residential road in Balham.
The property benefits from two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and private front and rear gardens.
The property is offered with no chain and viewings are by appointment only.
Balham Grove, London, SW12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham South Station0.3 miles
- Balham Station0.4 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The Hallmark of Quality and Experience
Our story began in 1873 and since then, our estate agency has stood the test of time through every high and low of the property market. We are proud of our heritage, and the experience it means we are able to provide all our clients.
We understand selling or letting your property can be significant, leading to challenging decisions, and that it can be often be difficult finding the right person to help you with the process. At Stirling
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRO220050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.