Mardleybury Court, Woolmer Green, SG3
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ask agent
- TERRACED HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- POPULAR VILLAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GARDENS & GARAGE
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- AVAILABLE END OF JULY 22
Entrance Hall - Access via leaded light double glazed front door, wood effect flooring, double glazed window to side, wall mounted viessmann boiler for central heating and hot water.
Cloakroom - Double glazed window to front, hand wash basin, low level WC, radiator, fully tiled walls.
Lounge/ Dining Room - 16'3'' x 13'6'' (4.95m x 4.11m) - Double glazed window to rear garden, radiator, wood flooring, smoke alarm, wall mounted thermostat, stairs off to first floor.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room - 16'9'' x 9'6'' (5.11m x 2.90m) - Leaded light double glazed window to front, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, fitted wall mounted cupboards, fitted base units with cupboards and drawers, work top surfaces, part tiled walls, strip light, electric cooker, fridge/ freezer, double radiator, double glazed window & door to garden.
Stairs & Landing - Double glazed window to front, loft hatch, large built in airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One - 13' x 9'9'' (3.96m x 2.97m) - Double glazed window to rear, range of fitted bedroom furniture to include range of wardrobes, dressing table, two double radiators.
Bedroom Two - 13'3'' x 10'3'' (4.04m x 3.12m) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator, large built in cupboard.
Bathroom - Modern white bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath, fitted electric shower, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, radiator, vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls, light shaver unit, opaque double glazed window.
Outside - Front: Path to front door, outside light.
Rear: Enclosed garden with patio area, sensor light, gate to rear.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Mardleybury Court, Woolmer Green, SG3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knebworth Station1.1 miles
- Welwyn North Station1.9 miles
- Watton-at-Stone Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Why Choose Alexander Bond & Company?
In an ever changing property market one thing you can rely on is the consistently high standard of service that will be delivered by us. With our friendly enthusiasm, long opening hours, full coloured property details and extremely competitive fees there is only one choice when it comes to choosing your agent.
We truly are not just another estate agent!
* Your local independent estate agent with many years experience
* Open 7 days
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31017040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Bond & Company, Knebworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.