Irvine Road, Kilmaurs, KA3 2NT
- Mid-terrace home
- Feature entrance canopy
- Open plan kitchen dining area
- Separate lounge
- French doors to garden
- Downstairs WC
- Principal bedroom en-suite
- Built-in wardrobe to principal bedroom
- Handy storage
- Flexible home office space
The Fulton Mid is a wonderful three-bedroom mid-terrace home. The separate lounge opens, through a lobby, into a beautifully designed open kitchen dining room where French doors to the garden keep the room light and airy and make outdoor meals a tempting option. Sharing the downstairs is a handy WC and useful storage cupboard to keep household management at bay. Upstairs, the principal bedroom features an en-suite shower and built-in wardrobe. The further two bedrooms offer the flexibility to be adapted to either a home office space or nursery. There is also a useful storage cupboard on the landing, making this home as practical as it is stylish.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Lounge - 3.989 x 3.87 metre
- KitchenDining - 5.051 x 2.996 metre
- WC - 1.88 x 1.172 metre
- Principal Bedroom - 2.889 x 3.597 metre
- En-Suite - 2.29 x 1.427 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.927 x 2.92 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.267 x 2.432 metre
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 1.7 metre
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Irvine Road, Kilmaurs, KA3 2NT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilmaurs Station0.3 miles
- Kilmarnock Station2.4 miles
- Stewarton Station3.1 miles
About the development
We’ll keep it brief, because a lot has happened over the past eighty-five years. Around 100,000 new Miller homes, for a start. A lot of new ideas in building technology. Loads of awards, like Major Housebuilder of the Year, Large Housebuilder of the Year, Best Sustainable Development, and Private Housebuilder of the Year. That last one’s important because it’s from First Time Buyer magazine, so it’s about real people and their experiences.
Listening to you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8053460000010_3_47_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.