Towcester, NN12 6NN
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Two sets of French doors leading to the rear garden from the lounge and kitchen
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Bosch appliances including electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings.
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
REDHOUSE FARM, TOWCESTER GRANGE
Plot 140, Embrace the feeling of luxury and space and you step into The Kelso Special. Off the entrance hall is the spacious lounge complete with French doors leading out to the rear garden, the perfect place for the whole family to spend quality time together.
The impressive kitchen/dining/family area is the hub of the home. With a contemporary fitted Symphony kitchen, separate utility cupboard and another set of French doors offering views of the garden – this is a truly wonderful space filled with natural light and perfect for entertaining.
The downstairs is finished by a cloakroom and a superb study with a large window to flood the room with natural light – ideal as a home office.
Upstairs has four good sized bedrooms, all carefully planned to offer flexible living – with extensive floor space for a variety of options. The Master bedroom has the privacy of an en-suite and fitted wardrobes. The first floor has a further family bathroom boasting a separate bath and separate shower that can be personalised to suit your individual taste and style.
Outside you'll find a garage and off-road parking.
•Open plan kitchen/dining/family area
•Two sets of French doors
•Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
•AEG appliances including gas hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
•Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings.
•Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
•Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom
•Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
•Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
•High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Management fees: 86.13 per annum
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Area - 4.37 x 8.76 metre
- Lounge - 3.40 x 5.19 metre
- Study - 2.30 x 2.53 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.40 x 4.32 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.60 x 2.94 metre
- Bedroom Three - 4.45 x 3.32 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.64 x 3.68 metre
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
- Great road links with the A43 and M1 close by
- Ofsted Outstanding secondary school
- Towcester Racecourse and Silverstone Circuit just a stones throw away
- Thriving Market Town location
Towcester, NN12 6NN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverton Station8.3 miles
About the development
Redhouse Farm at Towcester Grange.
- A wonderful collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes situated in the heritage rich market town of Towcester in Northamptonshire.
- We have a numerous housetypes available for a range of buyers including first time buyers, downsizes or families simply looking for more space.
- Superb amenities and fantastic travel links both road and rail to Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bicester and London.
- As a 5 Star House Builder, rest assured that every detail has been taken into consideration to create your beautiful new Bloor home. And to help make your move easier, we have a number of scheme's available, giving you a stress free and more affordable move
- We are an awarding winning development, come and see for yourself why. Book your 1-2-1 appointment and whether this is your first, second or third move... make Redhouse Farm your new home.
- Rest assured that when you visit us, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own additional ones. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.