Lily Street, West Bromwich
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- ONE BEDROOM
- SITTING TENANT
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO WEST BROMWICH TOWN CENTRE
- SHARED PARKING
***ATTENTION INVESTORS*** An ideal investment opportunity has arisen within this one bedroom ground floor flat offering shared parking facilities and is situated close to West Bromwich town centre. No Chain. Existing tenant paying £550 pcm.
This one bedroom flat for sale is a great investment opportunity having a sitting tenant with an annual rental income of £6,600. This ground floor flat briefly comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, shower room and bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The property benefits from having shared parking facilities, double glazing and communal gardens.
Door leading into the property from communal hallway and doors to lounge, shower room and bedroom.
Lounge 14' 10" x 10' ( 4.52m x 3.05m )
Having window to front, electric fire, doors to kitchen and entrance hall.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.06m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, laminate flooring, window to front and doors to lounge.
Bedroom 14' 10" x 8' 7" ( 4.52m x 2.62m )
Having window to front, built in wardrobes and door to entrance hall.
Fitted shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Lily Street, West Bromwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dudley Street, Guns Village Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Black Lake Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Swan Lane Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in West Bromwich for all your property needs
At Connells our tea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBW308719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.