Cross Street, Portsmouth
- Let available date:
- £1,442A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Extra Large Balcony
- Ground Floor
- En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Open-Plan Living/Kitchen/Diner
- Modern Throughout
- Fully Furnished
- Unique Layout
- Intergrated Appliances
- Available August 2022
- Contact LetCo Today!
Comprising of Entrance Hallway with large double storage cupboard, Family Bathroom with shower over bath, Two Double Bedrooms with the larger benefitting from mirrored built-in wardrobes and shower En-Suite, Spacious Living/Dining/Kitchen area with modern fittings and integrated appliances with access to Balcony.
Added features of this property include white tiled bathroom and en-suite with plumbed in Shower to bathroom, Higher quality sanitary wear and additional lighting to Bedrooms and Living space. The Kitchen has a gorgeous Black Worktop and has had extra units installed for further storage, plus integrated Dishwasher! Other benefits include allocated parking, Gas central heating and Double Glazing - EPC B.
Located in the ever popular Pennant House of Admiralty Quay, this property is within a 10 minute walk to Cascade Shopping and Gunwharf Shopping providing access to over 90 Designer Shops with plenty of Restaurants, Bars, other eateries and Leisure Opportunities. Easy access to and from M27/A27/A3 with other transport links around the City.
For more information and to arrange a viewing, contact LetCo Today! Edit | Delete
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cross Street, Portsmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station0.3 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.6 miles
- Fratton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
LetCo is a professional lettings and property management specialist operating throughout the central south. The LetCo team prides itself on its local knowledge and its thorough understanding of what tenants want when it comes to renting a home.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101586005067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LetCo, Whiteley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.