Welton Lane, Daventry, NN11 2JD
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 1
- French doors open out into the garden
- Integrated appliances
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Parking Available
- Separate living room
- Three double bedrooms
- U-shaped kitchen
Home 958, is a four bedroom family home spread over three storeys, the Filey provides flexibility and space in which to entertain. The first floor features three double bedrooms plus a single bedroom and a family bathroom. Bedroom one takes up the entire second floor and benefits from an en suite and built-in wardrobe. The ground floor comprises of an open plan kitchen and dining area plus a separate living room with French doors to the rear garden.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA - 4.78m x 2.79m 15'8" x 9'2"
- LIVING ROOM - 4.97m x 3.19m 16'3" x 10'5"
- BEDROOM 2 - 3.64m x 2.73m 11'11" x 8'11"
- BEDROOM 3 - 3.22m x 2.73m 10'7" x 8'11"
- BEDROOM 4 - 3.22m x 2.15m 10'7" x 7'0"
- BEDROOM 1 - 4.87m x 3.85m 16'0" x 12'8"
BrochuresCentral Point at Monksmoor Park Brochure
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Welton Lane, Daventry, NN11 2JD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Long Buckby Station3.1 miles
About the development
Central Point at Monksmoor Park
- Quality modern 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- In the popular town of Daventry
- Mix of traditional life with modern living
- Fantastic amenities
- Number of fine commuter routes
- Plenty to do and enjoy close by
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmental standards.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.