The Loom At Vulcan Mill
760 sq. ft.
(71 sq. m.)
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SPACIOUS LIVING & DINING ROOM
- THIRD FLOOR
- FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- VIDEO INTERCOM SYSTEM
- BATHROOM & EN SUITE
- CURRENTLY LET FOR £960PCM UNTIL 28/6/22
- LOCATED CLOSE TO THE NORTHERN QUARTER, ANCOATS & PICCADILLY STATION
- NEW ISLINGTON LOCATION
Energy Performance Certificates
The Loom At Vulcan Mill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Islington Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Holt Town0.2 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The Good Estate Agency, Manchester
The Good Estate Agency, 10th Floor, 3 Hardman Street, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3HF
The Good Estate Agency are a new, forward thinking Estate Agency launched from the success of our sister company, The Good Letting Agency. Rather than offering one level of sales service as most agents do, we offer a choice of various levels of service to suit our clients’ needs. Choose from our most cost effective Online Vendor DIY service to our more traditional levels of service incorporating Bronze, Silver and Gold packages, still all offered at very competitive rates. We also operate a “
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101549001986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agency, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.