Wimborne BH21 4FA
- Superb 3 bedroom semi-detached family home with sunny south-west facing rear garden
- Be part of a thriving community at Wimborne Chase, just a short walk from Wimborne town centre
- Open plan kitchen dining room with French doors to the rear garden
- Cosy lounge, spanning from the front to the back of the home - ideal for relaxing in at the end of the day
- 3 bedrooms with the master having its own en suite
- Bedroom 3 would make an ideal home office
- Good storage on both floors
- We are a 5 star builder
- Book a 1-2-1 Appointment today
- Two driveway parking spaces
WIMBORNE CHASE, WIMBORNE
Plot 640 - The Lyttelton at Wimborne Chase is the perfect home for young couples and growing families, situated on this award winning development on the outskirts of Wimborne which is within walking distance. This lovely home comes with parking for two cars and benefits from a south-west facing garden.
The ground floor consists of a stylish open plan kitchen/dining room with a set of French doors leading to the private rear garden. The contemporary fitted Symphony kitchen offers an abundance of storage facilities, cleverly hidden behind sleek cupboard doors. The bright and spacious separate living area with dual aspect windows provides plenty of natural light and the contemporary cloakroom features Roca sanitary ware and Villeroy and Boch tiles which completes the ground floor.
Moving upstairs, the three bedrooms can be found. The master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room. Both bedrooms two and three share the family bathroom which features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings. Additionally, bedroom three could double as a useful home office. There is also good storage on both floors.
Externally you'll find parking for two cars.
Please note: The images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
KEY FEATURES OF THE LYTTELTON
- Personal optional extras available – subject to build stage
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the south-west facing rear garden
- Exclusively designed, Symphony fitted kitchen
- Integrated appliances including gas hob, electric oven & chimney style cooker hood
- Cosy lounge
- Three bedrooms, one of which could double as a useful home office
- Master bedroom suite benefits from en suite shower room
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Driveway parking for two cars
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- We are a 5 star builder
- Management fees: 274.58 per annum
- Kitchen/dining room - 2.75 x 4.75 metre
- Lounge - 3.26 x 4.75 metre
- Bedroom one - 2.75 x 2.73 metre
- Bedroom two - 3.24 x 2.63 metre
- Bedroom three - 3.26 x 2.05 metre
BrochuresDownload the development brochure
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Wimborne BH21 4FA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamworthy Station6.1 miles
About the development
Bloor Homes at Wimborne Chase
- Rest assured that when you visit us, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own ones.
- Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. We're looking forward to seeing you soon.
- Moving into your new home could be easier than you think. If you are a first time buyer you may only need as little as a 5% deposit with Help to Buy*
- Reserve your new home in the early build stages to be able to personalise your fixtures and fittings from our Options range.
- A new Bloor home could save you £555 in annual bills, despite being 7.4% bigger on average than an older property
- Situated close to Wimborne Minster
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.