3 Holywell Road, Alford
- Nicely presented detached bungalow in village of Alford
- Stunning landscaped gardens
- Open plan living dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms, bathroom
- Driveway providing ample parking
- Gated access to enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating. EPC: B
- East Lindsey District Council - Tax band: C
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
3 Holywell Road, Alford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Culvert Station9.2 miles
About the agent
Robert Bell & Company has been one of the most prominent property consultancies in Lincolnshire for over two hundred years and as a practice of Chartered Surveyors we offer an outstanding range of professional property services. As the county agent we reach from the Humber in the north down into the Fens in the south, and from the River Trent in the west out to the wide sandy beaches of the East Coast.
The reason for our longevity and success? Our compan
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11536929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Bell & Company, Horncastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.