Rydens Grove, Hersham, KT12
- Stunning semi-detached period property
- Four bedrooms , two bathrooms
- Large living room
- Kitchen with breakfast/dining area
- Utility Room/Store and Study
- Games Room and Store
- Lovely roof terrace
- Landscaped rear garden
- Rear with direct gated access to a park
- No onward chain
Martin Flashman & Co are delighted to offer for sale this stunning semi-detached period home located in this highly favoured road with lovely open views to the rear with direct gated access to a park. The property enjoys superb accommodation with a high degree of flexibility, tastefully presented with the balance between period features and contemporary living.
Reception hall with downstairs shower/wetroom/cloakroom, study/family room with built-in storage, part panelled walls and double doors to the front, utility/store room. Living room with period fireplace and bi-fold doors to the garden. Kitchen with a superb range of fitted units and space for appliances, door to the garden and open plan to the breakfast room with period fireplace. Family room/bedroom 4 with window to the front aspect.
Stairs to the first floor when you will find an impressively sized landing. Three bedrooms, one of which is currently used as a dressing room, bathroom with a modern white suite, from the landing door to a lovely roof terrace, a superb entertaining area with views over parkland.
Externally the gravel driveway provides off-road parking, side access to the recently landscaped rear garden which has been designed for ease of maintenance terrace area onto the artificial lawn, stocked borders and gated access to the park. Summer House which offers a multitude of uses.
Offered for sale with no onward chain, viewings are a must and can be arranged by contacting the vendor’s sole agent.
Council Tax Band: D
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Rydens Grove, Hersham, KT12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hersham Station0.5 miles
- Walton-on-Thames Station0.8 miles
- Esher Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Martin Flashman, together with his business partner Andrew Sobieralski, established Martin Flashman & Co in 1995 with the opening of their Walton Office. The second office in Weybridge was opened by Andrew in 2000.
Martin Flashman & Co are dominant forces in both towns and pride themselves on the level of service they provide, total commitment to achieving the desired results and maintaining a professional approach with a sense of humour when needed.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 24624249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Flashman & Co., Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.