Hambleton Road, Bishop Auckland, DL14
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Energy Rating : C
- Gas Central Heating
Castledene Sales & Lettings offer this well presented two bedroom house to rent in a great location, with the benefit of new flooring and decor throughout. The ground floor briefly comprises of a lounge area, and large kitchen. To the first floor is a full bathroom suite and two well sized bedrooms. Externally the property benefits from a garden area.
Council Tax Band A - Durham County Council
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
A holding fee equivalent to one weeks rent is required on application. One month’s rent in advance and a bond equal to one month’s rent less the holding fee is required upon move in. Please contact the office for further information. All tenancies will initially be for six months and renewed thereafter.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Hambleton Road, Bishop Auckland, DL14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bishop Auckland Station2.1 miles
- Shildon Station2.5 miles
- Newton Aycliffe Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Castledene Sales and Lettings is part of The Castledene Group which has grown into a twelve-branch network with prominently positioned offices across five brands. We employ 50 staff and sell more than 900 properties each year and manage more than 2200.
Our company values are all about being better.
• To give better customer service.
• Have a better attitude.
• Give a better experience.
• Become a better company.
It’s this daily focus on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR200054_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castledene Sales & Lettings, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.