Putney High Street, London
- Let available date:
- £1,730A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
308 sq. ft.
(29 sq. m.)
- Wood-laminate flooring throughout
- Neutral, modern decor, fixtures and fittings
- All electric supply
- Walking distance from Putney and Putney Bridge Stations
- Meters from the Thames riverfront
- Desirable location with local amenities
- No parking provisions
- Communal roof terrace
Living Room Kitchen - 45.72m (150) - The living room is neutrally decorated and the Westerly-facing windows look out over the rear of the building. The kitchen includes integrated appliances and in finished in dark grey gloss.
Bedroom - 29.57m (97) - The bedroom is bright and well proportioned, also looking out over the rear of the building, sheltering it from some of the noise of the High Street.
Bathroom - The ensuite bathroom has a half-bath with combination shower.
Communal Terrace - The building has a spacious communal terrace on the second floor which is free for all residents to use.
BrochuresPutney High Street, LondonBrochure
Putney High Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Putney Station0.3 miles
- Putney Bridge Station0.3 miles
- East Putney Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established over 25 years ago in Streatham in 1995, Emma’s Estate Agents offers a fresh perspective on residential lettings, property management and sales. As a fully independent, family-run business, we have the flexibility to offer a truly bespoke service to each and every client.
With Emma’s you can be confident that our approach, honed over many years of experience, will be tailored to your needs. Our highly qualified team is excellently positioned to be able to help you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30301885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emmas Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.