Etsome Hill, Somerton
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Glorious Georgian Country House
- Fantastic Location at the end of a country lane
- Exceptional 360° views
- Grass tennis court
- 5 Spacious bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/Dining area and larder
- 3 Reception rooms
- 6-acre field available with shared use with the landlord
- Wonderful kitchen garden with access to fresh produce
On the ground floor is a fantastic ‘double’ reception room comprising a drawing room and dining room plus a TV room plus a large cloakroom and utility room. The kitchen is very well equipped, has a large island and a table to seat plenty of people. There is also a cellar.
Upstairs there are 5 double bedrooms and 2 large bathrooms and one of the doubles has a sink. Every room in Etsome House has stunning views
Outside there are pretty gardens, patios/outdoor dining, a grass tennis court and a six acre field which tenants can have access to. There are plenty of walks on the doorstep.
Etsome is a hamlet set in glorious countryside just outside the market town of Somerton where there are all the essential amenities as well as very good pubs, restaurants and bakeries.
Street is a twenty minute drive, the A303 and Castle Cary railway station approximately 25 minutes
Available - 4th September 2022 - end March 2023
Tenancy Length - 7 months
Rent: £4,500 pcm to include Heating and Hot Water
Utiilties: - Electricity to be paid by the tenant based on meter readings. Water, broadband and Council Tax £399 per month
Recommended cleaner: £50 per wk for 4 hours.
Refundable Holding Deposit: £500
Security Deposit held by the DPS - £6,570
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Etsome Hill, Somerton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Cary Station9.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Lodestone Property
Lodestone is a fresh and modern independent estate agency, which aims to bring a proactive and energetic approach to the buying, selling and letting of houses.
The team, who have an in-depth knowledge of the local area as well as considerable experience in property and business, plan to bring their combined expertise to this innovative agency, to provide a dynamic, supportive, customer-focused approach for every client.
Lodestone covers Central
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11503872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lodestone Property, Bruton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.