Brookfield Road Portsmouth PO1
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- - ALL VIEWINGS 25.06.2022
- - Bookings Only, Limited Spaces
- - Pets At Discretion
- - Accepted With Guarantor
- - DO NOT MISS OUT
- - Former HMO, Now For A Family
- - Gas Central Heated
- - Courtyard Garden
- - Call Now To Book A Viewing
The property has plenty of space and three great size bedrooms and you will need to be quick to book in as all the viewings are on the 25th June and that date only. The property is a former HMO, so all of the furniture will disappear and the property will be given a once over before you take over. as you enter from the main road, you have a dining room, a large open planned style lounge and kitchen and the real bonus is the additional study/games room that can be used how you see fit. There is a small courtyard garden with access from outside but you are surrounded by parks. The shower room is on downstairs also leaving room for three double bedrooms upstairs.
This is a property that will not be on the market for too long, so make sure you are booked in. DO NOT MISS OUT.
Brookfield Road Portsmouth PO1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station0.4 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.8 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We like to do things differently. We believe that renting a property should be every bit as exciting as buying – a home is a home after all. That’s why every property we market includes professional style photography, Floor plans, a very handy video walk round and is showcased not just on our own website but all four leading property websites in the UK, giving the widest possible exposure. All this, and the backup of an extensive office network, we are here to help every step of the way.<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P62616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West Residential Lettings, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.