Watermoor Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- LET AGREED through CBSlade Property Group!
- Large maisonette located within walking distance of the town centre of Cirencester
- Cirencester is a market town in east Gloucestershire, England, 93 miles west northwest of London
- Large entrance hallway with ample room for storage and plenty of natural light
- Well equipped kitchen with white goods included - fridge freezer, oven, hob, and washing machine
- Good size bathroom with wc, sink, and bath with shower over - ***WATER RATES INCLUDED IN RENT!***
- The living room has an open feature fireplace with newly fitted downlighters
- Upstairs is the double bedroom with a built in wardrobe and storage
The property is accessed via its own private entrance which leads to the hall with stairs rising to the first floor. The living room benefits from an open fireplace with a large storage cupboard under the stairs. There is a kitchen which is fitted with a range of cupboards and drawers, fridge freezer, built in oven, hob, washing machine and tiled splashbacks. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising bath with mixer shower over, wc and wash hand basin. Further stairs lead up to the top floor with a large master bedroom with built in wardrobe.
The property is located in a popular area close to many local amenities as well as the further facilities offered by the town centre which is within easy reach. Cirencester is a popular town with easy access to the nearby road and rail network.
TENANT FEES FROM 1ST JUNE 2019 Tenant fees schedule
New assured shorthold tenancies (ASTs) executed on or after 1 June 2019
Holding Deposit (per tenancy)
One week's rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year)
Five weeks' rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent of £50,000 or over per year)
Six weeks' rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until...
Watermoor Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kemble Station3.6 miles
About the agent
CBSlade Estate Agents is an independent company committed to combining the traditional values of honesty, integrity and excellent service with cutting edge technology and the latest marketing tools.
We have a proven track record of selling and letting property throughout Gloucestershire and Wiltshire and are available from 8am to 10pm, seven days a week. This complete flexibility gives us more opportunity to sell and let our clients’ homes. We enjoy the success we continue to achieve an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4258550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBSlade, Cricklade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.