Tamworth Road, Ashby de la Zouch, LE65
798 sq. ft.
(74 sq. m.)
- Traditional 3 Bedroom Terraced Property
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Private Courtyard Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Walking Distance To Ashby Town Centre
In brief, the ground floor accommodation comprises; a reception room to the front elevation (complete with feature fireplace,) a second reception room and a modern, fully fitted kitchen - which in turn, provides access to the rear yard!
On the first floor you will find; two generously proportioned double bedrooms, a third good sized bedroom and a contemporary three piece family bathroom.
The property is set back from Tamworth Road and benefits from a small, walled front garden which provides access to the front door. To the rear, you will find a private, low maintenance courtyard garden - perfect for entertaining!
Kitchen - 3.78m x 2.07
Dining Room - 3.27m x 3.78m
Reception Room - 3.42m x 3.78m
Bedroom 1 - 4.27m x 2.78m
Bedroom 2 - 3.75m x 1.96m
Bedroom 3 - 2.68m x 1.93m
Family Bathroom - 2.45m x 2.25m
Property Particulars: Although we endeavor to ensure the accuracy of property details we have not tested any services, equipment or fixtures and fittings. We give no guarantees that they are connected, in working order or fit for purpose.
Floor Plans: Please note a floor plan is intended to show the relationship between rooms and does not reflect exact dimensions. Floor plans are produced for guidance only and are not to scale.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Tamworth Road, Ashby de la Zouch, LE65
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton-on-Trent Station8.3 miles
About the agent
We've torn up the rule book and have built a property agency fit for the world we live in with professional, experienced estate agents who are Partners of Hortons.
Clients can expect to work with their own personal agent ensuring they get a high level of service and the very best advice, acting as a single point of contact from start to finish.
Our team of Partners provide coverage across the United Kingdom. You can be confident that y
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RX174448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hortons, Ashby-de-la-Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.