North Lane, Buriton, Petersfield, Hampshire
- Attractive Stable Block Conversion
- Stunning Village Location
- Spacious Internal Accommodation
- Large Living / Dining Room with Log Burner
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Ensuite to Second Bedroom
- Second Kitchen and Laundry Room
- Lovely Landscaped Rear Garden
Complementing the internal living space is a very pretty courtyard style garden which enjoys a sunny aspect and is well stocked with a variety of shrubs and bushes, together with offering an area of lawn, shingled seating area and external access to a cellar providing excellent storage.
The internal living space consists of a wonderfully spacious drawing / dining room with feature open fire and pretty, arched windows. The kitchen is located adjacent to the living room and is accessed via a pair of double doors. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units providing ample work and storage space, together with space for a four-seater table. There are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom, together with an ensuite to the second bedroom. Furthermore, there is a second kitchen / laundry room, which offers the potential for this area to become self-contained.
Buriton is a thriving village in the heart of The South Downs National Park, adjacent to The Queen Elizabeth Country Park and has two pubs and primary school as well as a large village pond. Petersfield and its comprehensive range of facilities including Waitrose and a mainline station with train services to London Waterloo in around an hour, is 2.3 miles away. The area has an excellent range of schools which include Churchers College, Bedales and Ditcham Park.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
North Lane, Buriton, Petersfield, Hampshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Petersfield Station2.2 miles
- Liss Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Focused on your requirements
Passionate, stress-free, approachable, honest, tenacious, supportive, friendly.....just some of the words taken from our customers testimonials.
Homes Estate Agents opened in 2011 and is independently owned and run by Rob Price and Charlie Barr. Handpicked by Relocation Agent Network as Petersfield's leading independent agent, we can offer you a wider coverage than any other agent, showcasing your prop
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PET220120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.