Little Gaddesden, Berkhamsted
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
This impressive three bedroom property forms part of a stylish development located in the heart of Little Gaddesden Village.
Set back behind Little Gaddesden House and accessed via a sweeping driveway in an exclusive development, this wonderful home offers a superb amount of reception space including a generous kitchen / dining room and separate utility. Ground floor shower room, dining hall, lounge and family room with patio doors leading straight out onto the rear garden patio.
The first floor living accommodation boasts a generous principal bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite with two further bedrooms being served by the family bathroom. The first floor landing is of good proportion and could easily facilitate a desk / office space with views out onto the extremely pretty front entrance courtyard.
The property is located on a corner plot, and has a large mature garden leading round to the driveway with parking for multiple cars.
Council Tax F - Dacorum
Not far from the village green, and within easy reach of the various facilities offered within the village including a Church of England mixed junior school, shop and post office and a thriving public house / restaurant. There is a wide variety of sporting clubs and social groups within the village, as well as the renowned Ashridge Golf Course.
The Ashridge Estate extends to over four thousand acres of beech woodland, downland and common land, which is in the ownership of The National Trust. The area is designated as being An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Little Gaddesden, Berkhamsted
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berkhamsted Station2.9 miles
- Tring Station3.0 miles
- Hemel Hempstead Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Are you thinking of buying or letting a property? Find out how much your property is worth by visiting www.ashtons.co.uk/instant-valuation. It's free, simple and takes seconds...
Now with six offices, having acquired Aitchisons Residential, our newly extended network covers some of the most affluent commuter towns in Hertfordshire: Berkhamsted, St Albans, Harpenden, Redbourn, Hitchin and Welwyn Garden City.
Ashtons are your local, independent es
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BLS210022_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.