Royal Gate, Southsea
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Much Requested Seafront Location
- Extensive Communal Grounds & Tennis Court
- Spacious Living Room, Modern Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Deposit: £1615.38, Tax Band: E, EPC: C
- Offered Unfurnished & Available Now!
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Royal Gate, Southsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station1.1 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station1.8 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station2.4 miles
About the agent
SOUTHSEA & OLD PORTSMOUTH
Our Company has been at the centre of the Portsmouth & Southsea property market for over 40 years and during that time has established a reputation for professionalism, integrity and levels of service which set us apart from the competition.
Our four Branch Network of offices covers the whole of Portsea Island and a 10 mile radius outside of the City ,our Southsea Head Office covers , Southsea, Old Portsmouth & Gunwharf Quays.
If you wish
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9183675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.