Brantley Mews, Lincoln LN5 8RQ
- Let available date:
- £1,153A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Virtual Tour Available
- Three Storey
- Four Bedroom
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen/Lounge
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Council Tax Band - C
- Call Bairstow Eves Today
The accommodation comprises of:
Open plan lounge/dining kitchen - This includes an integrated cooker, hob and fridge and freezer with breakfast bar.
Down stairs cloakroom and large under stairs storage cupboard.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms - one of which benefits from a Juliette balcony. On this floor there is also a family bathroom.
The third and fourth bedrooms are located on the second floor. One of these includes and en suite.
Externally there is an allocated parking space within the secure gated complex and a small garden with patio area.
Council tax band - C.
Call Bairstow Eves today to discuss further. Council Tax Band: Holding Deposit: £0.00
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Brantley Mews, Lincoln LN5 8RQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station1.8 miles
- Hykeham Station1.9 miles
- Saxilby Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property objectives in the manner best suited to you.
Alongside cross promotion through our extensive branch network, we also make sure that your property will be proactively marketed through a wide variety of mediums. As well as being effectively promoted online on a number of major property websites and portals, we will create high quality pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000722155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.