Forest Road, Loughborough, LE11
- Let available date:
- £660A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Fully Furnished
- Up to 300 mbps Wi-Fi
- Bills included
- Great Living area
- Students or professionals
- Driveway parking
- First floor location
The Bedroom 5.2m (17'1) x 3.3m (10'10)
The bedroom available comes fully furnished with bed and memory foam mattress, 42 inch 4K Toshiba TV, Freeview, two large wardrobes, a bedside cabinet, desk with draws, chair, plenty of power points, large double glazed bay window with views of Forest road and centrally heated. Marked as room 3 on the floor plan.
Lounge / Diner 4.83m (15'10) x 3.32m (10'11)
The hub of the home with smart wood flooring, modern decor and large 4K flat screen TV. Open plan to the Kitchen keeps the home social. Patio doors to the garden.
Kitchen 3.28m (10'9) x 2.34m (7'8)
Stunning kitchen complete with breakfast bar and stalls. Open plan to the lounge and TV area. All the kitchen appliances you need are included. Access to the garden.
Bathroom 3.7m (12'2) x 2.1m (6'11)
Located on the first floor opposite the bedroom. This four piece bathroom is shared with just three other occupants. Includes oversized bath, separate shower cubical, toilet, sink, heated towel rail along with plenty of storage.
Private and low maintenance rear garden with patio and decking. Rattan style garden furniture and a BBQ will be provided during the Summer.
Driveway parking for up to four cars. On street parking is also available with a permit.
Gas fired central heating.
Modern, good quality, uPVC double glazing.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Forest Road, Loughborough, LE11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Station1.3 miles
- Barrow upon Soar Station3.1 miles
- Sileby Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Huntleys is a genuinely independent, Loughborough based, lettings specialist. We are here to provide a straightforward, ethical and innovative letting service in a professional environment with a team that is both committed and caring.
Design and marketing are at the heart of our approach. With the great majority of people now looking for property online we can get our clients' properties in front of as many people as the largest national agents. Where we differ is in the quality of our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Huntleys, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.