Linfield Close, Hersham Village, KT12
- Four bedroom detached home
- Highly regarded cul-de-sac
- In the heart of Hersham Village
- Lovely garden
- Potential to further enlarge
- Two receptions
- Utility room/workshop
- Off road parking directly to the front of the property
- High degree of natural privacy
Martin Flashman & Co are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroomed detached home located in this highly regarded cul-de-sac in the heart of Hersham Village which is being offered for sale for the first time in nearly 50 years.
The property, which enjoys a lovely garden, has masses of potential for further enlargement and updating subject to gaining the satisfactory planning consents. The accommodation currently comprises entrance hall, two receptions, the living room benefitting from a log burning fire and door the garden. Kitchen with access to an outside utility room/workshop. To the first floor you will find four bedrooms and bathroom with separate wc.
Externally the property provides off road parking with the plot widening to the rear with a generous garden enjoying a high degree of privacy with mature plants, shrubs and evergreens, once again the garden is a blank canvass.
A rare opportunity to purchase a property in this lovely setting with lots of potential, viewings can be arranged by contacting the vendor’s sole agent.
Council Tax Band: E
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Linfield Close, Hersham Village, KT12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walton-on-Thames Station0.6 miles
- Hersham Station1.2 miles
- Weybridge Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Martin Flashman, together with his business partner Andrew Sobieralski, established Martin Flashman & Co in 1995 with the opening of their Walton Office. The second office in Weybridge was opened by Andrew in 2000.
Martin Flashman & Co are dominant forces in both towns and pride themselves on the level of service they provide, total commitment to achieving the desired results and maintaining a professional approach with a sense of humour when needed.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 24356537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Flashman & Co., Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.