Skip to content
Get brand editions for Strike, Midlands

Bisell Way, Brierley Hill, DY5

£25,000
Added on 20/06/2022
Strike, Midlands
PROPERTY TYPE

Maisonette

BEDROOMS

×1

BATHROOMS

×1

Key features

  • SECOND FLOOR FLAT
  • LOFT SPACE
  • ALLOCATED PARKING
  • GOOD LOCATION
  • SHARED OWNERSHIP

Property description

Tenure: Leasehold

SHARED OWNERSHIP PROPERTY 

This property is £25,000 for a 25% share of the equity, the other 75% is rented from Sanctuary Housing and the rent per month is £243 per month  

This one-bedroom first floor flat in Brierly Hill is perfect for first-time buyers. Benefit from being on the second floor, with a spacious living room, lots of storage space and a good-sized kitchen. The flat also has a loft space perfect for those who need extra storage. 
Tenure: Leasehold
Council Tax: A
Lease Remaining: 60
Current ground rent: £243.00 Per Month
Ground rent review period: every 0
Annual ground rent increase: 0%
Shared ownership, 25% offered for sale with £243 monthly rental

Energy Performance Certificates

Bisell Way, Brierley Hill, DY5

NEAREST STATIONS

Distances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
  • Lye Station0.5 miles
  • Stourbridge Town Station0.9 miles
  • Stourbridge Junction Station1.1 miles
Mortgages
Check your mortgage affordability with Nationwide
Nationwide pays Rightmove a fee for each completed mortgage. It's up to you if you choose Nationwide, or a different lender, to suit your mortgage needs and circumstances.
Market information
See similar nearby properties
Get brand editions for Strike, Midlands

About the agent

Strike, Midlands

Nationwide

Let's sell your home for free. Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. The industry needs to change - and we're the ones changing it. We're making selling simple, transparent, and free.

We're the fastest-growing estate agent in the UK, and we offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and

More properties from this agent

Stamp Duty calculator

£

Notes

These notes are private, only you can see them.

Staying secure when looking for property

Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.

Visit our security centre to find out more

Disclaimer - Property reference HSS229881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.

Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.

Your search history

You have no recent searches.