School Lane, Petersfield, Hampshire
- Attractive Attached Character Cottage
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Wonderful Living Room with Log Burner
- Dining Room and Separate Study
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Fabulous Main Bedroom with En-suite
- Further Family Bathroom
- Gardens and Meadow Circa 0.70 Acre
- Further Scope to Further Enlarge / Adapt (subject to planning)
The internal accommodation has been sympathetically updated whilst retaining much of the character and charm properties like this can offer. There is a real emphasis on practical living and this wonderful home benefits from three main living areas, plus a stunning kitchen breakfast room. The main living room enjoys a log burner and also has one of the homes two staircases leading to the first floor. The dining room is a wonderful entertaining space and sees the second staircase. The third reception room would make either an excellent study or family room and also has a log burner. The kitchen has been beautifully updated and enjoys a part vaulted glass roof, central island and a range of base and eye level cupboards providing ample work and storage space together with a separate utility cupboard. Completing the ground floor is a cloakroom w.c.
On the first floor, there are four bedrooms with two having feature fire places. The main suite is self-contained, has a stunning en-suite and a pair of French doors which step out onto a balcony with steps down to the garden. The remaining three bedrooms are accessed via the stairs at the other end of the property and they are all generous rooms served by a further family bathroom.
Externally, the gardens and paddock are a true delight. There are multiple paved terraces which are ideal for al-fresco dining and entertaining. The vendors have also installed a high quality Crown Pavilion' summer house which is a lovely feature. The paddock is enclosed on all sides by post and wire fencing and offers an excellent additional outdoor amenity space, or for those who might wish to keep animals.
A viewing comes highly recommended, so contact Homes Petersfield for more information or to arrange your appointment to view.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
School Lane, Petersfield, Hampshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Petersfield Station1.0 miles
- Liss Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Focused on your requirements
Passionate, stress-free, approachable, honest, tenacious, supportive, friendly.....just some of the words taken from our customers testimonials.
Homes Estate Agents opened in 2011 and is independently owned and run by Rob Price and Charlie Barr. Handpicked by Relocation Agent Network as Petersfield's leading independent agent, we can offer you a wider coverage than any other agent, showcasing your prop
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PET220010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.