Bowmont Drive, Aylesbury *ZERO DEPOSIT*
- Let available date:
- £951A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
441 sq. ft.
(41 sq. m.)
- ONE BEDROOM HOUSE
- CLOSE TO STOKE MANDEVILLE HOSPITAL
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- OPEN PLAN GARDEN TO FRONT
- COUNCIL TAX BAND B
- ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION
- ELECTRIC SHOWER NEWLY INSTALLED
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
VIRTUAL TOUR -
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (D03298)
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark (C0122797)
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Bowmont Drive, Aylesbury *ZERO DEPOSIT*
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station1.2 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station1.5 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Mortimers Estate Agents, Aylesbury
Midshires House, Smeaton Close, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP19 8HL
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5060_MORT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mortimers Estate Agents, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.