Eyre Street East, Chesterfield, S41
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Dining Room With Feature Fireplace
- Spacious Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Family Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Good Sized Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio Area
- On Road Parking
- Energy Rating - E
This deceptively spacious property suits a wide range of tenants and offers ample living and dining space alongside well-appointed bedrooms.
You'll love the layout; The ground floor boasts a modern fitted kitchen, a separate dining room with a feature fireplace, a spacious living room and a porch/utility space to the rear. The two double bedrooms are located across the first floor, combined with a family bathroom with a three-piece suite. The rear creates an excellent space for children to play and adults to entertain; it offers a lawn and patio area.
Hasland is a very sought-after village, offering a wide range of independent shops and amenities, including bistro pubs. You are located a short walk from Chesterfield town centre, and green spaces are in abundance with Eastwood Park and countryside walks. Transport links are excellent with key bus routes and ease of access to the motorway network.
Council Tax Band - A
Deposit - TBC
Length Of Tenancy - 12 Months
EPC Rating: E
Parking - On Road
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Eyre Street East, Chesterfield, S41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you mak
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4cfdf403-4643-42a4-8891-56816c5218b1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.