Horseheath Road, Linton, Cambridgeshire, CB21 4LU
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted En Suites
- Large Living Room with doors to the south facing Garden
- Fitted Kitchen with Family Area and doors to the Garden
- Integrated double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine to Kitchen
- Gas central heating controlled with Hive Active Heating
- Fitted Utopia furniture to Bathroom and En Suites
- Single garage and driveway parking
- External power point, EV ready (subject to layout)
- 2 years of Croudace Customer Service cover
- 10-year LABC Warranty for stress-free living
MARKETING SUITE AND SHOW HOMES OPEN DAILY 10AM - 5PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Contact our Sales Consultants to organise your visit
Plot 42 - £610,000
Former Show Home, comes with flooring, light fittings, window dressings, alarm system and landscaped garden
* Fitted Paula Rosa Manhattan Kitchen/Family Area with box bay window and doors to the Garden
* Stainless steel double electric oven with induction hob, glass splashback and chimney extractor hood
* Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
* Soft close cabinet doors and drawers and LED pelmet lighting
* Dual-aspect Living Room with doors to the Garden
* Dining Room with box bay window
* Bathroom by Utopia, with white sanitaryware, chrome fittings, heated towel radiator and ceramic wall tiles
* Bath with screen and thermostatic bath/mixer
* En Suite and fitted wardrobe to Master Bedroom
* En Suite to Bedroom 2
* Shower enclosure with thermostatic shower in En Suites
* Gas central heating system controlled with Hive Active Heating
* Mains smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
* Composite front door and multipoint locking system
* Vertical 5 panel moulded internal doors
* Double glazed PVCu windows and French casement doors
* Cat 6 Home Network points to Living Room and Master Bedroom
* TV points to Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area and all bedrooms
* External power point, EV ready (subject to layout)
* Garage and driveway parking for two cars
10 year cover from LABC Buildmark and 2 years of Croudace Customer Care cover
Council Tax Band - TBC
Development Service Charge - Approx. £450 pa*
The Pastures is a beautiful new development of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes on the eastern edge of Linton, a scenic village in Cambridgeshire. A desirable location only eight miles southeast of Cambridge and under 20 minutes' drive from Saffron Walden, The Pastures offers a traditional British village lifestyle with the additional comfort of a modern Croudace home.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY WITH CROUDACE HOMES
1. Built and fitted to a high standard - we build to a higher specification than you'd find in older properties, with fittings and fixtures of the highest quality.
2. Create your own style - a new home is a 'blank canvas', ready for you to make your home.
3. Time well spent - buying a new home eliminates the need to do any renovations or repairs meaning new home owners can spend more time with family and friends.
4. Stress free - our homes come with a 10-year LABC warranty - giving you a peace of mind those buying a second hand property simply don't get.
5. No chain - move into your Croudace home as soon as it's ready.
6. Designed for modern living - our homes are expertly designed to fit around you and to reflect the ways you live.
7. Energy efficient - better for the environment (and for your wallet).
8. A new community - our developments are a chance to join an emerging community, where everyone starts together.
9. Extra peace of mind - 2 years of Customer service. We're committed to providing you with a first class service, our dedicated Customer Service team are on hand 24 hours a day.
10. An award winning choice, Croudace is an HBF 5 Star Award Winning House builder for Quality and Customer Service for 10 years in a row.
INSIDE YOUR HOME
For specifications relating to the style of homes within The Pastures, please refer to our phase specific brochure. The brochure is downloadable from individual listings for The Pastures; alternatively please get in touch with one of our Sales Consultants for further information.
*Although it is our intention that information given regarding garages, car ports and parking is truthful, these aspects are subject to change as The Pastures progresses. For more information regarding a specific plot, please speak to one of our Sales Consultants.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- In Linton, Cambridgeshire
- Built and fitted to an award winning standard
- Contact our Sales Consultants today
Horseheath Road, Linton, Cambridgeshire, CB21 4LU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Chesterford Station4.9 miles
About the development
The Pastures by Croudace Homes
- High quality 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- in Linton, Cambridgeshire
- Marketing Suite open daily 10am - 5pm
- Show Homes available to view by appointment only
- Please contact our Sales Consultants to find out more
- Book your visit today
Founded in 1946, the Croudace Homes Group is a residential developer based in Caterham, Surrey with a North Thames office in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. Croudace operates throughout the South East and enjoys a long and proud history of private ownership and financial stability.
Croudace homes range from affordable starter homes and apartments through to town houses and luxury family homes with up to six bedrooms.
The primary objective of the company is to build high quality homes,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Leicester-Plot42. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Croudace Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.