Seaton Road, Hessle, HU13
- Let available date:
- £625A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
End of Terrace
- Popular Location
- Well Presented
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Garden
- Shops and Amenities Nearby
- Good Transport Links
A two bedroom terraced house situated within the sought after village of Hessle. The property has been well maintained throughout and is the ideal home for a working professional, couple or small family.
The property has been well comprises of; a fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, a bright and airy lounge with bay window and dining space, two bedrooms and a family bathroom with full suite. To the outside there is a great sized enclosed rear garden.
Close by the bustling centre, where a superb range of shops and amenities are to be found including fine restaurants/bars, boutique shops, pharmacy hair/beauty salons and more. Situated approximately five miles to the west of Hull city centre, on the banks of the River Humber, Hessle benefits from excellent road and rail links with its own railway station and regular bus service.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B.
Seaton Road, Hessle, HU13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hessle Station1.0 miles
- Barrow Haven Station2.6 miles
- Barton-on-Humber Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Well done.... you have found your destination.
As the region's fastest growing letting agent, Lime Property exceed expectations in everything we do. Our people, service and attitude to excellence is what we know is our biggest attribute.
Combine this with ground breaking technology, industry leading marketing expertise and our pure and simple drive to constantly be the best, delivers a recipe for success.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10173508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.