Park Rise, Trafford Plaza
- Let available date:
- £975A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
839 sq. ft.
(78 sq. m.)
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- 9TH FLOOR
- REFURBISHED DEVELOPMENT
- 839 SQ FT
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING & DINING ROOM
- HOUSE BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- CLOSE TO TRAFFORD BAR METROLINK
- CONVENIENT FOR MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
Energy Performance Certificates
Park Rise, Trafford Plaza
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trafford Bar Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Pomona Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Old Trafford Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
The Good Estate Agency, Manchester
The Good Estate Agency, 10th Floor, 3 Hardman Street, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3HF
The Good Estate Agency are one of the North’s leading Estate Agencies specialising in Lettings & Property Management. Based in Spinningfields, central Manchester, we cover most towns and cities in the North of England including Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Bradford, Newcastle, Middlesbrough and their surrounding areas. We offer a choice of services to suit our clients’ needs including “Let Only” & the most popular “Fully Managed” service, both offered at very competitive rates – in fact, we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101549001988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agency, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.