Barford Road, Birmingham, B16
- Let available date:
- £399A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
House of Multiple Occupation
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Barford Road, Birmingham, B16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Soho, Benson Road Tram Stop0.9 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Winson Green Outer Circle Tram Stop1.0 miles
About the agent
About Let’s Go
Looking to let? We can offer landlords a fast and efficient letting and management service at competitive rates. Having worked in the industry for many years we have learnt that what you want as a landlord is actually very simple.
You want minimum fuss, your rent paid on time and your property looked after. I have had many landlords tell me that they have encountered maximum fuss, never receive their rent on time and their property hasn’t been looked after. LET’S GO
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BarfordRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lets Go, Walsall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.