16 Victoria Road, Brookfield
1,270 sq. ft.
(118 sq. m.)
- Substantial semi detached villa with rear extension
- Impressive bay windowed lounge, large dining room and family room extension
- Modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances
- Four spacious double bedrooms
- Contemporary tiled shower room and separate family bathroom
- Particularly private and spacious level gardens with open outlooks to the rear
- Extensive driveway and a large detached garage
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing to the majority of windows
** Closing Date ** Wednesday 6th July at 12pm
A beautifully presented and extended four bedroom, three reception room stone fronted semi detached villa set in manicured landscaped gardens within the sought after hamlet of Brookfield.
Number 16 Victoria Road is an immediately impressive larger styled traditional semi detached villa commanding large level gardens within this sought after Brookfield address. Brookfield is a peaceful Hamlet in West Renfrewshire found between Johnstone and Bridge of Weir and offers a tranquil, semi rural feeling but is in close proximity to the A737 with access to Glasgow City Centre and Glasgow Airport. The property has benefitted from a large rear extension, which offers spacious and highly flexible accommodation over two and a half levels and retains a wealth of original features whilst enjoying an upgraded and contemporary styled fitted kitchen, family bathroom and shower room. Credit to the current owners who have maintained the property meticulously well in their time of ownership leaving the lucky buyer to enjoy a truly wonderful home.
The property occupies a spacious plot and is set back from the roadside with mature trees and hedgerow. An extensive driveway runs along the property and leads to a large detached garage in the rear garden. The rear garden itself has a spacious flagstone patio and an area of lawn thereafter with an abundance of mature trees, plants and shrubs. The rear garden is fully enclosed and backs onto a field which aids in privacy and enhances the rural feel.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance vestibule accessed through striking ornate double doors and leading into a broad and welcoming reception hallway. The lounge has a gas fire at the focal point of the room and a large bay window overlooking the gardens to the front. Adjacent to the lounge is the dining room which has a very large built in cupboard and is semi open to the kitchen which is complete with granite worktops adorning stylish gloss units, integral appliances and a further large cupboard. Accessed from the dining room/kitchen is the family room extension which is bathed in light from Velux windows and offers excellent further public accommodation. There is a further versatile room on the downstairs level, currently used as a home office however it could be a sizeable downstairs bedroom if required.
An ornate balustrade follows the broad stairwell which leads up to the half landing where a stunning tiled shower room is found and returns to the upper level of the property. On this level there are three double bedrooms. The principle has a bay window formation following the contour of the lounge below. There is a family bathroom with stylish tiles matching the shower room and a fitted bath with shower above.
Brookfield is a much sought after location as it is tranquil and rural yet within easy commuting distance of Glasgow and beyond. Brookfield offers the benefit of a village lifestyle and remains convenient for the A737 Bypass allowing travel to North Ayrshire as well as access to the M8 motorway towards Glasgow Airport, INTU Retail Park and beyond.
BrochuresBrochure 1Web Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
16 Victoria Road, Brookfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Johnstone Station1.3 miles
- Milliken Park Station1.5 miles
- Howwood Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BW2101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.