Tulip Drive, Seacroft, Leeds, LS14
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Fitted Kitchen
- En suite
- Double glazing
- Close to public transport
- Separate downstairs W/C
- Private driveway
- Modern interior
- New build estate
- 2 Bathrooms
We are delighted to advertise this 3 bedroom semi-detached property in the new build estate in LS14. It has been newly refurbished and comes un furnished ready to move into.
This property is close to transport links into Leeds City Centre and near Seacroft hospital. It has all the basic facilities like: 2 Bathrooms, Close to public transport, Double glazing, Driveway, En suite, Fitted Kitchen, Garden, Modern interior, New build estate, Parking, Private driveway, Separate downstairs W/C, Un-Furnished.
Benefiting from the following:
-Double glazed windows
-Three double bedrooms and one single room
-Gas central heating
-Large back garden
Ideal for a professional let and is perfect family home, benefiting from its own driveway and large back garden with patio doors.
Viewings are strictly by appointment, contact us now to book in.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Tulip Drive, Seacroft, Leeds, LS14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station0.7 miles
- Leeds Station3.3 miles
- Woodlesford Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Care4Properties is a well-known name in Property Letting, Sales and
Management Services operating in Leeds since 2010. Our team carries
several years of professional experience to serve the specific needs of our
customers, be it property letting, sales or management services.
We are property specialists and offer to sell or buy residential and
commercial properties to potential buyers, sellers or investors. We follow the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Care 4 Properties, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.