Leak Hall Crescent, Denby Dale, Huddersfield
- EXCLUSIVE & SPACIOUS
- LUXURY NEW HOMES
- NEARING COMPLETION
- 5 BEDS & 4 BATH/EN-SUITES
- PRIVATE CUL DE SAC
- HANDY FOR VILLAGE
- NEAR RAILWAY STATION
- RURAL VIEWS
- EYE CATCHING DESIGN
This exciting, brand-new development has striking architectural detail and opulent fixtures and fittings as a definitive. The flexible and versatile living arrangements on offer gives every consideration to the expectations of today's modern lifestyle needs. Social and private areas within the house make for perfect entertaining, home working, recreation and relaxation. Smart home style technology, attention to detail and natural light in abundance will be found throughout the 6 craftsman built luxury homes. 5 bedrooms, bathroom and en-suites to the three principle bedrooms. Large and social living/dining arrangements allow integrated family areas, home offices and recreation areas are a superb complimentary feature and outside you will find Landscapes gardens with seating and lawned areas. Double garage, driveway.
About The Local Area - Denby Dale, famous for its enormous pies, is a thriving village positioned to the south east of Huddersfield with a number of shops, services and restaurants within the locality.
Well served by a railway station on the Penistone line and also having main arterial road infrastructure giving easy access to the surrounding financial centres such as Leeds, Wakefield, Sheffield, Barnsley and of course Huddersfield.
In addition to the local amenities in Denby Dale, rolling countryside abounds nearby and this provides an ideal setting for walking, cycling and general recreation. There is a local cricket and tennis club, village pubs and attractive woodland walks all nearby.
Within the area of HD8 a much admired three tier, pyramidal school system is currently in operation which allows children from the ages of 2 to 10 to progress through a nursery and first school system, then moving on to a local middle school from ages of 10 to 13, and then finally onto Shelley high school and college which is rated as one of the best finishing schools in the region.
Specifications - SPECIFICATIONS
1. Natural Yorkshire Stone construction incorporating ashlar heads and cills
2. Large panel glazing and sliding doors to maximise the benefit of natural light
3. Natural slate roofing
4. Underfloor heating to ground floor and towel radiators to bathrooms
5. Full and half tiling to bathrooms and toilets
6. Energy efficient LED lighting
7. Generous allowance of electrical sockets and wiring for TV, Sky and CAT5
8. Energy efficient hot water and heating system
9. Large Kitchen including high specification units, work surfaces and integrated appliances
10. High Specification sanitary ware, and showers to bathrooms and toilets
11. Internal Joinery to include Contemporary Oak fire doors throughout
12. Open feature hall way and staircase with full height glazing
13. Stone double garage including electric roller door, water, power and lighting
14. Driveway with generous parking
15. Fully landscaped gardens with stone patios and paved areas and external lighting
16. Boundaries to be planted with trees and hedging for privacy
17. Full ten year new build guarantee (LABC)
18. Each individual home will be approximately 2500 ft2 to 2900 ft2
Dropbox Avilable Upon Request - A full digital file of additional information is available from the agent. Individual prices, floor plans and images of kitchens and bathrooms from previous developments undertaken by Eastwood Homes are displayed for your attention.
Alterative information is available from the developers own website:
Agents Notes - Please note that some of the images shown herein are examples of the other plots and are used as indicative examples of the type and style of fixtures, fittings and high level of finish.
BrochuresLeak Hall Crescent, Denby Dale, HuddersfieldBrochure
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Leak Hall Crescent, Denby Dale, Huddersfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Denby Dale Station0.4 miles
- Shepley Station2.3 miles
- Stocksmoor Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Boultons is an independent firm of Estate Agents, Auctioneers and Letting Specialists in both the residential and commercial fields together with a team of experienced Chartered Surveyors.
Owned and run by Chartered Surveyors and qualified Estate Agents with branches in Huddersfield and Kirkburton, we understand the importance of traditional customer values with a professional, progressive and conscientious approach to success.
As a company that is Regulated by RICS, we are subjec
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31583873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boultons, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.