Jefferies Close, Fairford, Gloucestershire
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available through CBSlade Property Group!
- Two bedroom property close to the heart of Fairford
- Nice quiet close with parking for two cars
- Modern kitchen which overlooks the garden
- Well fitted family bathroom with bath, shower over, sink, wc
- Fitted wardrobes in the main bedroom
- Good sized garden to rear with a useful shed included
- Please note that this property has a no pet policy
The property is accessed via an entrance area with coir matting and meter cupboard leading into the living room with stairs rising to the first floor and bay window. The kitchen has been much improved and has been refitted with a range of cupboards and drawers with a useful breakfast bar, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor and splashbacks and a range of appliances including double oven gas hob and hood, fridge, slimline dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. The first floor landing leads to the two bedrooms and family bathroom which has been refitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, wc, wash hand basin and part tiled walls. The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes and the second bedroom has a hatch providing access to the loft space and the airing cupboard with hot water tank and shelving.
To the front of the property is a small garden laid to gravel with shrUbs and plants and a path leading to the front door. There is parking for two cars.
The rear garden features a patio area adjoining the property with a raised shrub border, shed and is enclosed by fencing with gated access to the rear.
The property is located in a quiet close within easy reach of this popular town. Fairford is a delightful market town with a wide range of local amenities including schools, restaurants, doctors, dentists and a range of shops.
TENANT FEES FROM 1ST JUNE 2019 Tenant fees schedule
New assured shorthold tenancies (ASTs) executed on or after 1 June 2019
Holding Deposit (per tenancy)
One week's rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year)
Five weeks' rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent of £50,000 or over per year)
Six weeks' rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until...
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Jefferies Close, Fairford, Gloucestershire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station9.9 miles
About the agent
CBSlade Estate Agents is an independent company committed to combining the traditional values of honesty, integrity and excellent service with cutting edge technology and the latest marketing tools.
We have a proven track record of selling and letting property throughout Gloucestershire and Wiltshire and are available from 8am to 10pm, seven days a week. This complete flexibility gives us more opportunity to sell and let our clients’ homes. We enjoy the success we continue to achieve an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2938551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBSlade, Cricklade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.