Wadnall Way, Knebworth, SG3
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- EPC RATING D
- Popular Location
- Extended House
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Large Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Parking Spaces
- Spacious Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Available End August 2022
Entrance Hall - Access via half glazed front door, radiator.
Cloakroom - Double glazed window to front, low level WC, hand wash basin, radiator.
Lounge - 5.03m max x 4.57m max (16'6" max x 15'0" max) - Double glazed window to front, stairs off to first floor, double radiator, TV point, feature mantle and hearth, glazed double doors to:
Dining Room - 4.57m max x 2.74m max (15'0" max x 9'0" max) - Built in under stairs cupboard, wooden flooring, opening to:
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room - 4.57m max x 2.59m max (15'0" max x 8'6" max) - Double glazed window to rear, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, granite effect work top surfaces, wall and base units, breakfast bar, built in gas hob and electric oven, inset ceiling spots, high sloping ceiling, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, wooden flooring, double glazed French doors to garden.
Landing - Access to loft with a drop down ladder, built in airing cupboard housing lagged hot water tank.
Bedroom One - 4.57m max x 2.92m max (15'0" max x 9'7" max) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.20m max x 2.59m max (10'6" max x 8'6" max) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.39m max x 1.91m max (7'10" max x 6'3" max) - Double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom - White suite comprising of a panelled bath with a mixer tap and attachment, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
Outside - Front garden - Picket fence to the front, path leading to front door, lawn.
Rear garden - Suspended timber decked veranda with balustrade and steps down to rear, patio area, gate at rear.
Parking- Two allocated parking spaces in the parking area to the rear of the garden.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Wadnall Way, Knebworth, SG3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knebworth Station0.5 miles
- Welwyn North Station2.5 miles
- Stevenage Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Why Choose Alexander Bond & Company?
In an ever changing property market one thing you can rely on is the consistently high standard of service that will be delivered by us. With our friendly enthusiasm, long opening hours, full coloured property details and extremely competitive fees there is only one choice when it comes to choosing your agent.
We truly are not just another estate agent!
* Your local independent estate agent with many years experience
* Open 7 days
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31584804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Bond & Company, Knebworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.