Crescent Lane, London
- Let available date:
- £2,076A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
595 sq. ft.
(55 sq. m.)
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Purpose built development
- On and off street parking available
- Communal garden
- Separate kitchen
- Additional secure storage space
- Close to amenities
Beautiful, light and spacious, purpose built, two double bedroom, one bathroom, unfurnished ground-floor flat located on Crescent Lane, moments from Abbeville Road.
The flat has been recently refurbished throughout to a high standard; with separate kitchen and living room, separate bathroom and two bedrooms.
The flat also comes with access to a shared rear garden, an on-site private storage room and has access to both on-street parking and a permit-controlled residents car park.
Living Room - 24.08m (79) - The spacious living room is South-facing and has large windows and wood-laminate floor.
Kitchen - 31.09m (102) - The well-proportioned kitchen has ample storage and comes with white goods provided including dishwasher.
Master Bedroom - 40.23m (132) - The master bedroom is light and spacious and features large North-facing windows and new carpet.
Bedroom 2 - 39.01m (128) - The smaller second bedroom is still a suitable size for full time use and would also make an excellent guest bedroom or home office.
Bathroom - The bathroom is decorated throughout with white goods and has a combination bath-shower.
Communal Garden & Storage Shed - The building has a communal garden at the rear of the ground floor which is used by all residents. Each flat also has its own individual storage unit within this garden which provides secure access to additional external storage.
The flat is less than a 15 minute walk from Clapham Common and Clapham North Tube Station and a short bus journey away from Brixton Tube Station. Clapham Common is also easily accessible.
Surrounded by a desirable and vibrant neighbourhood with excellent local amenities.
BrochuresCrescent Lane, LondonBrochure
Crescent Lane, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Common Station0.5 miles
- Clapham North Station0.6 miles
- Clapham High Street Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Established over 25 years ago in Streatham in 1995, Emma’s Estate Agents offers a fresh perspective on residential lettings, property management and sales. As a fully independent, family-run business, we have the flexibility to offer a truly bespoke service to each and every client.
With Emma’s you can be confident that our approach, honed over many years of experience, will be tailored to your needs. Our highly qualified team is excellently positioned to be able to help you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30301877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emmas Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.