Aldern Way, Bakewell
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Generous plot with gardens to the front and rear
- Superb countryside views
- Situated close to the centre of the historic market town of Bakewell
- Attached garage
This generously proportioned two bedroomed detached bungalow is offered for sale. It occupies a picturesque setting sitting in landscaped gardens which have fantastic views over the historic market town of Bakewell.
This generously proportioned two bedroomed detached bungalow is offered for sale. It occupies a picturesque setting in landscaped gardens which have fantastic views over the historic market town of Bakewell. The property is well presented throughout and comprises of entrance hallway, living room with attached dining area, kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is an attached garage and gardens to the front and rear. Bakewell is a popular Peak District town and has an impressive range of local amenities including country inns, quality restaurants and a good range of shops. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation available.
A double glazed leaded door with a double glazed side panel to the front opens into the entrance hallway.
Living Room 10' 8" x 16' 7" ( 3.25m x 5.05m )
This dual aspect living room has a double glazed window to the front and a double glazed picture window to the side elevation. The focal point of the room is the decorative stone fireplace with an inset electric fire.
Dining Area 8' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.39m )
Opening from the living room is the dining area. It has a double glazed window to the side and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.36m )
The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with a 1 1/2 sink inset into the work surface. There is an electric cooker and a wall mounted central heating radiator. The units incorporate space for a dishwasher and there is a double glazed window with views over the garden. A single glazed door opens in to the utility area.
The utility area houses the Worcester Bosch boiler with space for a refrigerator and a washing machine. The room has useful built in storage, a single glazed opaque window to the rear and a double glazed opaque door that opens onto the rear garden.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 12' 9" to rear of the wardrobes ( 3.15m x 3.89m to rear of the wardrobes )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and is fitted with a range of wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Two 15' 11" into bay x 12' 1" ( 4.85m into bay x 3.68m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed bay to the rear with views over the garden and two central heating radiators.
The bathroom has a bath with shower over, low flush WC and a wash hand basin. There is a double glazed window and the room is finished with tiling to the walls.
The garage has power and light and a door to the rear that opens onto the garden.
The front garden is laid mainly to lawn and has a driveway that leads to the garage.
This lovely rear garden is generously proportioned. It is laid mainly to lawn with a range of mature plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Aldern Way, Bakewell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grindleford Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bakewell Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Bakewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK106381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.