Dawlish Avenue, London
2,115 sq. ft.
(196 sq. m.)
- Award winning 2100 Sq Ft Architect Designed House
- Five Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Open Plan Sitting/Dining/Living Room
- Private Gardens
- Garage and Parking
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Dawlish Avenue, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlsfield Station0.3 miles
- Wimbledon Park Station0.5 miles
- Southfields Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We set up Loney Miller to move away from the corporate world of the high street estate agent. We are fully independent, multi award winning, owner-managed and focused entirely on South-West London. As agents who were in competition with each other, we offer two different styles, but each focused on delivering the best possible service.
We believe that there is a need for an estate agent who is intent on giving the best advice for the client, not s
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31585318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loney Miller Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.