Cheltenham Road, Evesham, WR11
- Assisted Move Or Part Exchange* Available
- Excellent Corner Position
- Short Drive To A Plenty Of Supermarkets And Shops
- Third Bedroom Could Make An Ideal Home Office
- Well Sized Rear Garden
- Upgraded Shower Package
- Integrated Appliances Included
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Private Driveway Parking
- Save On Your Utility Bills With An Energy Efficient New Home**
Plot 73, The Lawrence is a brand new superb three bedroom home in Evesham - providing you with an ideal opportunity to break free from costly rented accommodation or downsize from that high maintenance second hand property.
On the ground floor you will find a exquisitely designed open plan kitchen with a dining area with French doors to the generous rear garden so you can enjoy the most of the natural light in the sunnier seasons. The kitchen is inclusive of stylish Symphony kitchen units and worktops and integrated appliances. The bright and spacious living area is perfect for unwinding at the end of the day. Featuring an wide three panel window the lounge offers a wonderful place to relax at the end of the day with beautiful natural light streaming through.
Upstairs you will discover the family bathroom - fitted with a white Roca bathroom suite and an upgraded shower package - as well as the three double bedrooms. The master bedroom has the lovely advantage of having an en suite shower room.
This wonderful home is finished with private driveway parking.
Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment with our Sales Advisors. We’re looking forward to seeing you soon.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Should You Buy New? There are plenty of benefits of buying a new home over a second hand property - here's just a few. Our new homes are designed to a high standard of energy efficiency, meaning your monthly bills will be significantly less than running an older property. Plus, we can also save you money on those costly and timely renovations so there's no need to battle with the previous owner's questionable choice of décor! When we say new, we mean it. And when you reserve early, you're able to choose your fixtures and fittings in your new home from our range, so everything is just how you would like it.
- Management fees: 150 per annum approximately
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.95 x 3.21 metre
- Lounge - 3.26 x 4.95 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.48 x 3.21 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.45 x 3.28 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.43 x 3.30 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this property
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cheltenham Road, Evesham, WR11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Evesham Station1.6 miles
- Pershore Station6.3 miles
About the development
Welcome to Evesham Gate
- A new Bloor home could save you £555 in annual bills, despite being 7.4% bigger on average than an older property**
- Take a look around our homes from the comfort of your own sofa with our selected 360 Virtual Tours available!
- We can help you get moving if you need help selling your home - ask us about Part Exchange or Assisted Move.*
- The choice is yours with four Good rated primary schools reached within 2 miles, meaning those early morning school runs are completed within a 10 minute drive or just over a 30 minute walk if youre adventurous enough!
- Rest assured that when you visit us, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own additional ones. Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. Were looking forward to seeing you soon.
- Reserve your home in the early build stages and you can personalise your fixtures and fittings from our Options & Upgrades range!
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_73. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.