Priors Close, New Waltham
- Three bedroom detached house in New Waltham
- Two log burners
- Electric gates onto the garden
- Hand made Richard Sutton kitchen
- Air conditioning in master bedroom
- Scope to make a four bedroom property
- Solar panels
- Koi pond to be removed by the vendor if required**
Found on this corner plot, it benefits from parking to the front and rear, with electric gates opening onto a rear drive leading up to the detached garage.
The rear garden is enclosed and features selling points such as composite decking, a purpose built brick BBQ station, artificial lawn and a patio running throughout.
Internally, the ground floor offers an entrance hallway with storage cupboards and a W/C, the kitchen diner has a hand made Richard Sutton kitchen with stone worktops, NEFF fitted oven, Quooker tap, Stove range cooker, dishwasher and chest fridge freezer. There are also plantation shutters to the windows which again add to the overall quality finish.
There is then a spacious lounge, with bi-folding doors opening onto the rear garden and it has an electric canopy which provides shade to the room as the rear garden is south facing.
Adjacent to this room is the dining room, this is open plan with a rear extension, a vaulted sun room with doors opening onto the garden. There is a side window and Velux window which adds more light into the room.
At the top of the hallway is a utility room and then finally there is a ground floor master bedroom, here you will find fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and an en-suite shower room.
The first floor has a large open landing area, here you could add a dormer to create a fourth bedroom should you wish to do so. There is also a double storage cupboard. There are two large double bedrooms on this level, both offering dormer windows and fitted wardrobes. There is then an impressive family bathroom, it is fully tiled and has an extra large bath, walk in shower unit, wash basin and toilet.
**The Koi fish pond can be removed before the sale should the buyer not wish to keep it**
To arrange a viewing on this beautiful family home please contact Roost Estate Agents on .
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Priors Close, New Waltham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station3.1 miles
- Grimsby Town Station3.2 miles
- New Clee Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Roost Estate Agents
Your independent FIXED FEE AGENT where you can sell your house for just £500 Incl. VAT! Roost Estate Agents was launched in July 2020 by local Estate Agent Richard Ladd. Learning his trade in Manchester and Edinburgh, working in the cities has opened his mind into different ways a traditional Estate Agents can operate and sell your home. His thinking is that if the company can provide clients with all what they have come to expect, i.e. Floorplans, advertising
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11565646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roost Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.