Brocklesby Avenue, Immingham
- Let available date:
- £807A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Spacious semi detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Utility room
- Off street parking
- EPC C
To the rear of the property there is a generous sized garden predominantly lawned with a garden shed.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Brocklesby Avenue, Immingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Habrough Station1.6 miles
- Stallingborough Station2.7 miles
- Ulceby Station2.9 miles
About the agent
DDM The Letting Centre acts for and manages over 1000 properties throughout the Region. Our service is personal, professional and competitive. We take great care to understand your individual needs and take seriously the need to establish and maintain long and trusted relationships. Our clients range from private, businesses and professional investors through to overseas landlords and members of the armed forces.
Most agents charge the same but offer only a fraction of our service
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.