Modern, Immaculate, Direct Communal Garden Access
- A ground floor retirement apartment in the popular Homeleigh House development for over 55's, benefitting from direct access to the communal gardens from the lounge/diner.
- Convenient for Bournemouth Town Centre (1.5 miles), Bournemouth Travel Interchange - bus/train/coach (0.9 miles), Charminster high street (0.6 miles), (Poole Town Centre (6.0 miles), Bournemouth...
- Improvements made by the current owner include a new modern kitchen, new shower room, redecoration and flooring.
- The accommodation includes lounge/diner with direct access to the part of the communal gardens, modern kitchen, hallway, shower/wet room, and bedroom.
- Gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, house manager with 24-hour Care Tech alarm system.
- Communal laundry, communal residents' lounge (with kitchenette), guest suite, communal gardens and residents' parking.
The accommodation which has been improved by the current owner offers lounge/diner with direct access to the communal gardens, modern kitchen, hallway, modern shower room, and bedroom.
The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing, house manager with 24-hour Care Tech alarm system, communal laundry, communal residents' lounge (with kitchenette), guest suite, communal gardens and residents' parking.
Communal front door with security entry phone to communal hallway, front door to:
Coved ceiling, smoke alarm, Care Tech control panel, digital central heating and hot water control panel, radiator, laminate flooring, door to large cupboard (providing storage and shelving, also housing the hot and cold-water tanks, and electric consumer units) doors to accommodation.
19' 11'' x 10' 7'' (6.07m x 3.22m)
Coved ceiling, window to side aspect overlooking the communal garden, louvred cupboard housing the gas fired combination boiler (serving the heating and hot water system), radiator, contemporary flame effect fire, TV point, laminate flooring, door giving direct access to the communal garden, arch to:
7' 6'' x 5' 5'' (2.28m x 1.65m)
Range of eye and base level units, roll edged work surfaces, inset sink drainer, four ring induction hob, space for low-level fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, under-unit lighting, laminate flooring.
15' 0'' x 8' 9'' max (4.57m x 2.66m)
Coved ceiling, window to side aspect overlooking the communal garden, wardrobes (providing shelving, storage and hanging space), radiator, laminate flooring, Care Tech pull chord.
6' 10'' x 5' 5'' (2.08m x 1.65m)
Extractor fan, fitted bathroom furniture incorporating inset wash hand basin with mixer tap and mirror over, cupboard below, WC with concealed cistern and countertop, oversized glazed shower enclosure with seamless backsplash panels, Mira Advance thermostatic shower over, contemporary chrome corner toiletry shelf, chrome ladder style towel radiator, laminate flooring. Care Tech button.
There is a residents' lounge with kitchenette (where the block community socialise with quiz and game events), house manager (backed up with 24-hour Care Tech alarm system), communal laundry, buggy store with charging points, and guest suite (available for friends and family to rent for a nominal nightly fee).
There is a car park for residents, and communal grounds which surround the block with patio areas, mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs, trees and bushes bordering. This flat has a door that leads straight to the communal gardens.
£150 per year.
As at 31st august 2021 the service charge was £3719.22
This cost covers the following aspects.
Communal Services (communal AND personal water & sewerage, insurance, health & safety, communal electricity, communal gas, window cleaning, communal area cleaning, grounds maintenance).
Manager / Emergency Call (development managers salary, relief & deputy, telephone, monitoring service, monitoring telephone, sundry expenditure).
Repairs & Maintenance (lift, fire systems maintenance, door & emergency systems, general maintenance, planned maintenance, insurance excess, laundry).
Reserve Funds (redecoration contribution, contingency contribution).
Professional Services (management fees, audit fees).
95 Years (approximately) - 139 years from 1st Sept 1978.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Modern, Immaculate, Direct Communal Garden Access
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.2 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.9 miles
- Branksome Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency... but evolved.
We're Estate Agents, but we don't 'sell' properties. It was only when we stopped 'selling' that we were able to develop our approach that consistently gets quick results, without compromising on price.
Instead, we build attraction to the property without selling falsities, hiding problems, avoiding questions or coercing people into paying more than they can afford.
Our entire philosophy is based on openness & complete honesty with all parties.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11558247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon & Co, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.