Brean Road, SWINDON
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Top Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Available 21st July
- Appliances included
Available to rent NOW is this larger than average Top Floor apartment situated in the popular area of Ash Brake with easy access to A419, M4 and Orbital Shopping Centre.
Available to rent is this larger than average Top Floor apartment situated in the popular area of Ash Brake with easy access to A419, M4 and Orbital Shopping Centre. Easy walkable distance to grab a coffee from Costa or perhaps pop for lunch at Nandos?
This modern apartment is available to rent UNFURNISHED and is situated on the top floor and decorated to a high standard. The property comprises of 2 Double bedrooms, one with en-suite and a family bathroom. The living area with wooden flooring has a lovely open plan kitchen with fitted Fridge Freezer and breakfast bar to enjoy that breakfast on a sunday morning. Being on the top floor you have the added bonus of attic storage.
Externally there is allocated parking. AVAILABLE 21st July.
Council Band- C
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Brean Road, SWINDON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Connells Lettings, Swindon North
Unit B11 North Swindon District Centre, Thamesdown Drive, Haydon Wick, Swindon, SN25 4AN
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Swindon for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P5210K0829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Swindon North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.