Washdyke Lane, Immingham
- Large four bed detached house
- Spacious and well presented throughout
- Ideal family home
- Double garage which could be converted into a reception room
- Ample off road parking
- Delightful front and rear gardens
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Energy performance rating B and Council tax band C
Ideally aimed at families, this spacious and well presented home benefits from ample off road parking with double garage, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and is within a short stroll of Immingham civic, which offers a range of local amenities.
Internal viewing will reveal the porch, which opens into the entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen diner, sun room, shower room and double garage is currently used as a games room.
Heading to the first floor is where you will find four bedrooms, all a great size and the four piece family bathroom suite.
Externally, there are delightful gardens to the front and rear, along with off road parking to the front.
Early viewings are highly recommended!
13' 0'' x 29' 8'' (3.96m x 9.04m)
10' 1'' x 17' 11'' (3.07m x 5.46m)
18' 7'' x 24' 8'' (5.66m x 7.51m)
12' 11'' x 15' 11'' (3.93m x 4.85m)
12' 11'' x 15' 0'' (3.93m x 4.57m)
16' 4'' x 10' 10'' (4.97m x 3.30m)
10' 10'' x 14' 7'' (3.30m x 4.44m)
10' 1'' x 10' 11'' (3.07m x 3.32m)
5' 11'' x 6' 5'' (1.80m x 1.95m)
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Washdyke Lane, Immingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Habrough Station2.3 miles
- Stallingborough Station2.6 miles
- Ulceby Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Our Immingham office was designed to bring a much-needed professional estate agents service to the town and surrounding villages. Under-served in so many ways, we saw the redevelopment of Kennedy Way as the ideal platform to launch. The office has now proved so popular and vital to the people of Immingham and surrounding villages that in 2021 we sold over 350% MORE properties than our nearest competitor. We are pleased to have become part of the community and feel proud
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10871923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.