Castlelaw Crescent, Bilston, EH25 9SW
- Choose an offer
- Upgraded bathroom & kitchen
- Wardrobe in main bedroom
- Detached family home
- Single integral garage
- Front-facing lounge
- Kitchen/dining room
- French doors to garden
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
WE CAN HELP YOU SELL YOUR CURRENT HOME AND MOVE TO THIS ONE WITH PART EXCHANGE XTRA. ASK A SALES ADVISER FOR FULL DETAILS. WE'VE INCLUDED A NUMBER OF EXTRAS THROUGHOUT WORTH OVER £3,700.
The Cullen is a stylish four bedroom home. The ground floor offers a generous lounge, an open-plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the garden, a utility room and WC. Upstairs you'll find all four double bedrooms, with the main bedroom featuring an en suite shower room. The family bathroom, and home office complete the first floor. There is plenty of storage space throughout the home as well as a single integral garage.
- Bathroom - 2150mm x 1954mm (7'0" x 6'4")
- Bedroom 1 - 3417mm x 4589mm (11'2" x 15'0")
- Bedroom 2 - 3178mm x 4532mm (10'5" x 14'10")
- Bedroom 3 - 2786mm x 3919mm (9'1" x 12'10")
- Bedroom 4 - 2952mm x 3388mm (9'8" x 11'1")
- Computer Area - 2321mm x 2023mm (7'7" x 6'7")
- Ensuite 1 - 1878mm x 2100mm (6'1" x 6'10")
- Kitchen / Dining - 6432mm x 3430mm (21'1" x 11'3")
- Lounge - 3564mm x 5653mm (11'8" x 18'6")
- Utility - 1963mm x 2025mm (6'5" x 6'7")
- WC - 1963mm x 1300mm (6'5" x 4'3")
BrochuresBrochure for Pentland View
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Castlelaw Crescent, Bilston, EH25 9SW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eskbank Station4.0 miles
- Newtongrange Station4.4 miles
- Slateford Station4.8 miles
About the development
- We're still here to support your new home search.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to help you.
- Whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here.
- Make your move a reality with Barratt Homes.
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_H7466177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.