Harrier Road, Louth
- Four bedroom detached house
- 7 years NHBC warranty left
- Parking for 3 cars plus garage
- Open aspect to the front of the house
- South facing garden
- St James View development in Louth
- Taylor Wimpey home
There is good amounts of parking, with up to three spaces available including a garage. There are two gardens, either side of the house which allows you to make the most of the sun throughout the day.
The property still has 7 years remaining on the NHBC builders warranty.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hallway, W/C, a lounge which is the full length of the house and has views out to the front and also patio doors on the side opening into the garden. Off the hall, adjacent to the lounge is the kitchen diner, this also runs for the full length of the house and also has a utility room just off it. The kitchen diner is a bright space, with three windows to the front and side.
The first floor has a landing area with airing cupboard, a master bedroom which benefits from an en-suite shower room and then three further bedrooms, all of which are generous sizes. The family bathroom is found off the landing and features a bath with shower above, wash basin and toilet.
Overall, a neutrally decorated, stylish new home which has this perfect position overlooking greenery and wildlife down this private lane.
Viewings can be arranged by contacting Roost on .
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Harrier Road, Louth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station12.6 miles
About the agent
Roost Estate Agents
Your independent FIXED FEE AGENT where you can sell your house for just £500 Incl. VAT! Roost Estate Agents was launched in July 2020 by local Estate Agent Richard Ladd. Learning his trade in Manchester and Edinburgh, working in the cities has opened his mind into different ways a traditional Estate Agents can operate and sell your home. His thinking is that if the company can provide clients with all what they have come to expect, i.e. Floorplans, advertising
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11326230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roost Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.