Love Lane, Canterbury
- Let available date:
- £200A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- 1 Bedroom
- Town Centre
- Furnished Property
- Fitted Kitchen
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
- Small Garden
- Power Shower
- Gas C/H
*1 ROOM LEFT TO RENT*
Fancy living in a period property during your studies? Then look no further we have the house just for you.
This beautiful 4 bed property is situated within the city walls of Canterbury. When you visit you will notice the decorative fireplaces throughout the rooms and the wooden beams in the kitchen which provide bags full of character and leaves you with a memorable impression.
Double beds are provided in all bedrooms of this unique home; all of which are modest in size and an attractive courtyard garden to the rear. There is no TV aerial but being in close proximity to the cinema, high street shops and other amenities you can`t get better than this.
Perfect for any tenant, the generous size bathroom has a free standing roll top bath wonderfully relaxing for a long soak at the end of the day or you can use the separate shower cubicle which will instantly wake you up fresh, ready in the day ahead.
Holding Deposit; Equivalent of one week`s rent
Deposit: £200.00 per person
Room 1 £95.00pw, located on ground floor- AVAILABLE
Room 2 £105.00pw, located on first floor
Room 3 £105.00pw, located on top floor front facing
Room 4 £104.00pw, located on top first rear facing
HALF rent August
Photographs taken August 2022
Lounge: 13`7 x 8`11
Kitchen: 8`04 x 7`06
Bedroom 1: 10`06 x 10`01
Bedroom 2: 12`01 x 9`07
Bedroom 3: 13`8 x 12`8
Bedroom 4: 13`7 x 11`10
Bathroom:13`07 x 9`
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed.
N.B. Please note that photographs are taken using a wide angle lens which means that rooms may appear larger.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Love Lane, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.5 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.7 miles
- Sturry Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 1987, Leydon Lettings has been providing accommodation to students and professionals in Canterbury for over 30 years. With friendly, experienced and ARLA Propertymark qualified staff, our emphasis is on providing over-compliant properties, ensuring we protect tenant safety and landlord liberty. Whether you're a student, professional or landlord, Leydon Lettings will provide you with the highest standards of integrity, safety and competence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31392122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leydon Lettings, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.