Ram Quarter, Wandsworth, SW18
1,822 sq. ft.
(169 sq. m.)
- Three bedroom apartment
- 1822 sq ft
- 24 hour concierge
- Grade II listed refurbishment with retained features
- Prime Wandsworth location with excellent transport links
Ram Quarter is set in the grounds of the old Young’s Brewery in Wandsworth. The new development maintains the heritage by incorporating the brewery’s iconic listed buildings. The 3 phases of the mixed-use development offer 713 apartments across 8 acres with the River Wandle flowing through the scheme.
Residents of Ram Quarter enjoy a 24-hour concierge service, a new river walk and the use of the retail space located onsite.
The development is located near good transport links. Wandsworth Town station is 400m from the site, approx. 4-minute walk, and provides easily accessible and efficient service to London’s mainline stations, the West End and the City, with journey times of 15 minutes on the overground to Waterloo station, 25 minutes to Oxford Circus, 30 minutes to Bank and 35 minutes to Canary Wharf.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Ram Quarter, Wandsworth, SW18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Town Station0.3 miles
- East Putney Station0.8 miles
- Putney Bridge Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We sell homes and win awards doing it. JLL recently won 'Sales Agency of the Year' at the national RESI Awards for a good reason.About JLL
Being a far-reaching global business allows us to cover all facets of residential property and gives us space to specialise in new homes. Last year we helped almost 3,000 people find a new home through our extensive collection of residential developments across all boroughs of London.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN24128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.