Quebec Way, Canada Water, SE16
- Contemporary portered Development
- Generous Apartment (71.7 Sq M)
- Private Terrace
- Abundant Storage Space
- Immaculately Presented
- Steps from Award-Winning Stave Hill Ecological Park
- Moments from Canada Water Station
The property boasts a generous and light-filled open plan living area featuring bespoke furniture, floor to ceiling windows, the contemporary kitchen, a spacious bedroom with plenty of storage space, and a stylish fully tiled bathroom.
The apartment is complimented by two large hallway storage spaces and a generous private terrace ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining or a hot tub.
Situated at the back of the development and surrounded by the greenery of the communal landscaped grounds and the award-winning Stave Hill ecological park, the apartment is ideal for those wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of the city without giving up the privilege to live in the heart of London.
Council Tax Band: E
Service Charge: £3000.00
Ground Rent: £300.00
Year on the Lease: 121
BrochuresQuebec Way, Canada Water, SE16Brochure
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Quebec Way, Canada Water, SE16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canada Water Station0.4 miles
- Surrey Quays Station0.4 miles
- Rotherhithe Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Winners of the 2021 British Property Award as Best Estate Agents and Best Estate Agent Guide Award 2022.
By choosing Alex and Matteo you’ll be working with local residents who want to see their neighbourhood and neighbours thrive.
With over 25 years combined experience in the sector, and an exceptional team of enthusiastic professionals, they are building an estate agency based on honesty, transparency, and customer satisfaction above all else.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31590044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex & Matteo, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.